Book tickets online to save at least 10% PLUS skip the queue! Vouchers MUST be printed off and presented at the admission counter at Melbourne Aquarium, no voucher, no entry! Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase.
Discover thousands of aquatic creatures in four amazing worlds at the must-see Melbourne Aquarium. See Victoria's only Antarctic penguins swim, slide and play in their icy home and don't miss the daily shark and stingray dive feeding shows in the world-famous fishbowl.
- Your voucher MUST be printed off and presented at the admission counter at Melbourne Aquarium. No voucher, no entry!
- Vouchers purchased for after 3pm entry are only valid for entry after 3pm. If you change your mind about the type of ticket you have bought, you will be able to pay the difference upon arrival at Melbourne Aquarium on the day of your visit. You do not need to contact Melbourne Aquarium or our online ticket partner Experience Oz in this situation.
- Please note that a refund of the difference will not be given if you wish to visit after 3pm but you have already bought a more expensive daytime ticket.
- Tickets purchased online cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
- General Admission to Melbourne Aquarium
- Animal Adventure programs
- Food and drinks
Explore a world unlike any other in Antarctica and marvel as the majestic King and cute Gentoo penguins slip and slide across the snow-covered ice.
Experience a rainbow of colours and witness the world’s largest collection of seahorses and seadragons in their mystical underwater wonderland.
Experience the amazingly-vibrant Coral Atoll where some of the most magnificent tropical animals in the world swim right next to you in the spectacular floor-to-ceiling display.
Sharks Alive takes you deep into the awe-inspiring oceans of Australia, where you will see sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of other fish from below, above and even inside – if you dare!
Melbourne Aquarium is open from 9.30am until 6pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is one hour prior to closing time. We recommend approximately 2 to 2.5 hours for your exciting journey through the aquarium.
Daily Show Schedule
Please click here for a copy of the show schedule.
Melbourne Aquarium is located on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex.
Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase or you can download and print your voucher once payment has been accepted. Please print out all tickets purchased and present at the front entrance of Melbourne Aquarium. No voucher, no entry! Tickets are non-refundable.