Ask your question
We recommend taking approximately 2.5 hours to make the most of your visit at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
- Croc Lair
- Mermaid Garden
- Penguin Playground
- Bay of Rays
- Rainforest Adventure
- Save at least 10% plus skip the queue!
Book tickets online to save at least 10% PLUS skip the queue! Vouchers MUST be presented at the admission counter at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium for staff at the attraction to take your voucher number. Vouchers can be presented via your smart phone or printed out. No voucher, no entry! Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase.
Discover thousands of aquatic creatures in four amazing worlds at the must-see SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. See Victoria's only Antarctic penguins swim, slide and play in their icy home and don't miss the daily shark and stingray dive feeding shows in the world-famous fishbowl.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Vouchers MUST be presented at the admission counter at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium for staff at the attraction to take your voucher number. Vouchers can be presented via your smart phone or printed out. No voucher, no entry!
- Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase
- Tickets purchased online cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer
- General Admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Amazing Aquatic Experiences
- Food and drinks
- Journey to the diverse landscape of the Northern Territory and come face-to-face with Pinjarra, the world’s largest Saltwater Crocodile in SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium’s brand new Croc Lair exhibit!
- Venture into the awe-inspiring depths of Australia’s oceans where an underwater paradise awaits. Get ready to be whisked away to the heart of the enchanting Mermaid Garden as you journey through the 2.2 million litre Oceanarium. Soak up the breathtaking panoramic underwater view as huge stingrays, massive sharks and thousands of multi-coloured marine animals swim by
- Explore a world unlike any other in Penguin Playground and marvel as the majestic King and cheeky Gentoo Penguins slip and slide across the snow-covered ice. Wonder at the penguins as they get up to mischief and splash about in the Penguin pool; experience a closer look from the special underwater viewing area
Bay of Rays
- Home to the world’s only Display of Elephant Sharks, explore the depths of the Port Phillip Bay in SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium’s All-New Bay Of Rays exhibit!
- Discover Australia’s most interactive Rainforest experience in the all-new Rainforest Adventure exhibit! Prepare to be transported from the depths of the ocean to the lush, humid and balmy temperatures of the tropical north where you can wonder at some of the truly unique animals not found anywhere else in the world including bizarre bugs, Lungfish, freshwater turtles, frogs and come face-to-face with the world’s largest display of Archerfish!
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is open from 9.30am until 6pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is at 5pm, one hour prior to closing
Daily Show Schedule
- Please click here for a copy of the show schedule
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is located on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex
Getting to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is a short walk from either Flinders or Southern Cross train stations
- The SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium tram stop is located on the free City Circle Tram route and also routes 70 and 75. City Circle trams run every 10 minutes in both directions
FREE Shuttle Bus
- The Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle is a FREE bus service, stopping at key tourist attractions and destinations in and around the City. Running daily, every 15 minutes from 10am to 4pm. For further information on bus, train and tram services please contact MetLink on 13 1638 or visit www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au
- While there is no public car parking at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, there are several public car parking facilities available only a short walk away.
- Visitors parking at 474 Flinders Street can collect a rebate ticket from our Front Desk which can be redeemed for $11 flat rate parking Monday to Friday, and $7 flat rate parking on Saturday and Sunday
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium provides people in wheelchairs full access to all 12 zones. Each floor of the aquarium is accessible via either a lift or ramp. Each level also has wheelchair accessible toilets
- Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase or you can download and print your voucher once payment has been accepted
- Vouchers MUST be presented at the admission counter at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium for staff at the attraction to take your voucher number. Vouchers can be presented via your smart phone or printed out
- No voucher, no entry!
- Tickets are non-refundable