With a SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Annual Pass, you can enjoy 12 months' unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium! Vouchers MUST be printed off and presented at the admission counter at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, no voucher, no entry! SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Annual Passes must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase.
It's never been a better time to become a SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Annual Pass holder. Don't miss your chance to receive UNLIMITED entry to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and member benefits for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child (4-15yrs)||AUD $50.00|
|Family (2A+2C)|| ||AUD $185.00|
|Single Family (1Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $180.00|
- Your voucher MUST be printed off and presented at the admission counter at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. No voucher, no entry!
- Tickets purchased online cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
- This is a non-refundable ticket.
- 12 months unlimited entry to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Express line and access to the aquarium 365 days a year
- Exclusive Annual Pass holder e-newsletter
- 20% off for two further visiting friends who are not current SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Annual Pass holders
- 10% discount on all Amazing Aquatic Experiences
- 10% discount on all purchases in the Boardwalk Gift Shop
- 10% discount on all purchases in the Coral or Deck Cafe
- Exclusive access to launch events and special promotional offers
- Animal Adventure programs
- Food and drinks
Explore a world unlike any other in Antarctica and marvel as the majestic King and cute Gentoo penguins slip and slide across the snow-covered ice.
Experience a rainbow of colours and witness the world’s largest collection of seahorses and seadragons in their mystical underwater wonderland.
Experience the amazingly-vibrant Coral Atoll where some of the most magnificent tropical animals in the world swim right next to you in the spectacular floor-to-ceiling display.
Sharks Alive takes you deep into the awe-inspiring oceans of Australia, where you will see sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of other fish from below, above and even inside – if you dare!
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is open from 9.30am until 6pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is one hour prior to closing time. We recommend approximately 2 to 2.5 hours for your exciting journey through the aquarium.
Daily Show Schedule
Please click here for a copy of the show schedule.
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is located on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex.
Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase or you can download and print your voucher once payment has been accepted. Please print out all tickets purchased and present at the front entrance of SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. No voucher, no entry! Tickets are non-refundable.