Ask your question
We recommend taking approximately 2.5 hours to make the most of your visit at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
Dives are now available Friday to Mondays each week. Please call (03) 9923 5911 for the latest booking details.
Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush of coming face-to-face with a shark, one of the most feared creatures of the deep. Take the plunge inside Melbourne Aquarium's 2.2 million litre Oceanarium...if you dare! It's all part of an adventure, where you'll encounter creatures of the deep and have an XTREME experience you'll never forget.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- A thrilling 30 minute underwater guided tour bringing you face-to-face with Grey Nurse Sharks, Sandbar Whaler Sharks, Giant Stingrays and hundreds of exotic fish
- All equipment and instruction provided
- General Admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Once you have purchased your experience you are required to phone SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to secure your preferred date and time for your experience. Contact details will be provided on your voucher
- Vouchers must be printed and presented at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Take the Plunge and dive in at the deep end for the ultimate challenge. Your thrilling underwater guided tour will bring you face-to-face with Grey Nurse Sharks, Sandbar Whaler Sharks, Giant Stingrays and hundreds of exotic fish
- Qualified Tour Guides will ensure your dive is a thrilling, never-to-be forgotten experience
- The dive is suitable for non-divers (a brief resort dive course is included) and certified divers. It makes a great gift for one of your friends or family
- Dives take place Friday to Monday each week.
- There are three dive times per day at 3pm, 3.30pm and 4pm. Divers need to arrive at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium for a dive brief at 1pm. Bookings essential
What to Bring
- Sense of adventure
- Certified divers need to have their certification cards as well as log books
- All divers must be over the age of 15 years
- Divers MUST be able to speak English (for health and safety reasons non-English speakers are unable to dive with sharks)
- Do not drink alcohol the night before you dive
- Do not fly in an aircraft within 24 hours after your dive
- Divers must be able to lift and walk with approx 35kg
- Divers must be in good health
- Some medical restrictions apply
Terms & Conditions
- Divers must arrive at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium for a dive brief at 1pm on the day of the dive
- Late arrival or non-attendance will result in non admittance to the dive session. Missing your scheduled time is non-refundable
- All dive experiences are non-refundable, however your voucher can be transferred to another person
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium will refuse admittance to any person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or behaving badly in an offensive or uncooperative manner
- Personal underwater cameras are not permitted on Shark Dive Xtreme
- It is recommended that id customers have a current medical condition, ill health or are pregnant they do not participate in the shark dive due to possible health risk
- A medical questionnaire must be completed and returned no later than 14 days prior to the dive
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is located on the corner of Flinders Street & King Street Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Once you have purchased your experience you are required to phone SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to secure your preferred date and time for your experience. The phone number will be printed on your voucher
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete details for SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium will appear on your tour voucher