- 45 minute tour
- Snow Gear
- General admission is included in the ticket price
- Once you have purchased your experience you are required to phone SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to secure your preferred date and time for your experience. Contact details will appear on your voucher.
- Vouchers must be printed and presented upon arrival at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
- Have the exclusive opportunity to sit among majestic King and cheeky Gentoo penguins.
- See food preparation and veterinary areas, as well as how the state-of-the-art exhibit maintains sub-zero temperatures.
Tours run Monday to Sunday at 1:30pm
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is open from 9.30am until 6pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is one hour prior to closing time. We recommend approximately 2 to 2.5 hours for your exciting journey through the aquarium.
Located on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne. It is situated on the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex.
While there is no public car parking at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, there are several public car parking facilities available only a short walk away.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum three participants per tour
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Once you have purchased your experience you are required to phone SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to secure your preferred date and time for your experience. The phone number will be printed on your voucher
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete details for SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium will appear on your tour voucher